- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 450g/1 lb pork fillet, cut into thin strips about 1cm/1/2in wide
- 2.5cm/1in piece fresh root ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 savoy cabbage, about 250g/9oz, shredded
- 300ml/1/2 pint vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 100g/4oz frozen peas
- 2 x 150g packets Straight-to-Wok noodles
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, to serve
For vegetarians, replace the pork with mushrooms.
Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat, add the pork and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until just cooked. Stir in the ginger and garlic and continue to fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add the cabbage and stir fry with the pork until well combined. Pour over the stock and soy sauce.
Add the peas and noodles, stir well, then simmer for 5 minutes, until the cabbage is cooked but still crunchy. Scatter with coriander and serve,