- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small can chopped tomatoes, (8oz/227g)
- 1 medium courgette, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 4oz (120g) cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2oz (60g) mushrooms, chopped
- 1 stick of celery, chopped
- 3-4 fl oz (75-120ml) vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- salt and pepper
- 4oz (120g) drained canned tuna
- 3oz (90g) baked beans
Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan and cook the onion gently until soft.
Add the rest of the vegetables, stock, herbs, chilli powder and salt and pepper, and cook until the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tuna and baked beans and heat through.
Approx. Cal/Serv : 360