The Aussies chicken recipe is very same as a dish of chicken served at a famous local restaurant in local. Kind to share enough of mine. The Aussies chicken recipe includes some chicken breasts topped with bacon, cheese cooked in a honey mustard sauce, and mushrooms.
Aussie Chicken recipes
The Aussie chicken recipe is very same as a dish of chicken served at a famous local restaurant in local. Kind to share enough of mine. The Aussie chicken recipe includes some chicken breasts topped with bacon, cheese cooked in a honey mustard sauce, and mushrooms.
- mideum bowl
- Boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to ½ inch thickness 4 skinless
- Seasoning salt 2 teaspoons
- Bacon 6 slice half cut in
- Yellow mustard ½ cup prepared
- Honey ½ cup
- Light corn syrup ¼ cup
- Mayonnaise ¼ cup
- Dried onion flakes 1tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoons
- Fresh mushrooms sliced 1 cup
- Shredded Colby – Monterey jack cheese 2 cups
- Fresh parsley 2 tablespoons
- Chicken breasts rub with the Seasoning salt and cover and 30 minutes refrigerate.
- Oven to preheat 350 degrees F. Bacon placed in a large, deep skillet. Medium-high heat cook over until crisp.
- Combine honey, mayonnaise, mustard, corn syrup, and dried onion flashes in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate half sauce to serve later.
- Large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Breasts place in the skillet and 3 to 5 minutes saute per side or until brown.
- From skillet, remove and breasts place the into 9×13 inch baking dish. Honey mustard sauce applies to each breast.
- Then Mushrooms and bacon layer each breast. Shredded cheese in the top sprinkle.
- Bake in 15 minutes preheated oven or cheese is melted and run clear chicken juices.
- Use parsley for garnish and reserved honey mustard sauce use for serve.
I am a food blogger. I search for recipes and write to my blog. we have a small team of two people.
My Name is Shubham Patel And My partner name is Jenish Pateliya. we both work on this website.