Hello, today we show the Chilean estofado beef stew recipe. This recipe is another traditional food made on the stove in Chile. It’s my favourite dish as men.
Table of Contents
Chilean Estofado Beef Stew
Chilean Estofado Beef Stew Recipe
- Ingredients for chilean estofado beef stew
- Chopped I onion in half moon
- Peeled and cut 2 pound of red potatoes
- Peeled and sliced 2 carrots
- Cumin ¼ teaspoon
- Cubed beef 1 ½ pound
- Paprika ½ teaspoon
- Dried oregano 12 teaspoon
- Tomato sauce 1 can 227 gm
- Boiling water 1 ½ cup
- Cornstarch 1 teaspoon
- Salt and oil
- Instructions for chilean estofado beef stew
- Get one heavy-bottomed pot and get two tablespoon oil and heat over high heat. Chopped onions add and cook while 5 minutes of stirring. Onion to push one side.
- Same pot to place cubed meat and fry still 3 minutes per side when they until seared.
- Let’s stir everything and add paprika, cumin, oregano and salt.
- Get one tablespoon cold water in a small cup to dissolve cornstarch.
- Add the carrots, tomato sauce, potatoes, the dissolved cornstarch and hot water to one pot. Distribute and stir well. Cover and heat reduce to low-medium and cook covered for until 30 minutes. Stir too occasionally.
- Adjust the salt your test and serve to hot. And your chilean estofado beef stew is ready for eat.
Nutrition Facts Per Serves of 6
- Total Fat: 6.8g
- Sodium: 115.3mg
- Dietary Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 29.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9g
- Total carbohydrate: 31.3g
- Sugar: 5.5g
- Iron: 3.6mg
I am a food blogger. I search for recipes and write to my blog. we have a small team of two people.
My Name is Shubham Patel And My partner name is Jenish Pateliya. we both work on this website.