Egg Masala Maggi is very easy to make and this Maggi to make quick recipe.it is the spicy recipe and also healthy for our body because we add some egg in this egg masala Maggi.
Prep time: 10 mins
cooking time: 25 mins
Ingredients of Masala Maggi
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Jeera 1 tsp
- Onions 2 medium size (chopped)
- Tomatoes 4 medium sizes (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chillies 1-2 nos. (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4th tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Maggi masala 3 sachets
- Water 3 cups
- Maggi noodles 3 packets
- Boiled eggs 4 nos. (diced)
- Fresh coriander 1 tbsp
Method of Maggie
- Heat oil in a wok, add jeera and sauté for few seconds.
2. Add onions and cook until they are translucent.
Add tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and salt, cook until tomatoes are mushy.
3. Add the powdered masalas along with Maggi masala and cook well, add water and Maggi noodles, cook until Maggi is 3/4th cooked.
4. Add the boiled and diced eggs and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add freshly chopped coriander leaves, mix well and serve hot by topping it with one sunny side up or half fried egg per portion.
I am a food blogger. I search for recipes and write to my blog. we have a small team of two people.
My Name is Shubham Patel And My partner name is Jenish Pateliya. we both work on this website.