This Method is quick and easy pasta recipes and Each passing day Pasta is getting more Indian than you can imagine.
From masala pasta to makhni pasta to white sauce or cheese sauce pasta we like it a certain way.
It may not be authentic but we really dont care when we cook for ourselves at home.
So enjoy this super easy version of White Sauce Pasta
and tell me which other recipe you would want me to cook next?
- Serves 1
- Pasta dried, farfalle – 1cup
- Butter – 1½tbsp
- Flour maida – 1½tbsp
- Garlic Clove sliced – 1no
- Milk room temp – 300ml/ 1⅓cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2tbsp
- Cheese grated – ½ cup
- Italian Seasoning – a generous pinch
- Pepper Powder – a pinch
- Basil sprig – for garnish
- Step 1 : Whenever cooking pasta in a sauce always begin with preparing the sauce first and then cook the pasta.
- Step 2: So heat a pan and melt butter, add flour and stir for a minute. Add milk and stir till it gets a boil and then remove and keep aside. In a deep pan add water, sprinkle a generous pinch of salt and oil. Bring to a boil and add pasta to it.
- Step 3: Cook for 8 mins by the clock and strain the pasta and add it straight to the sauce. Toss and bring it to simmer, add a pinch of salt, grated cheese and mix together. After adding cheese turn off the heat and toss the pasta together till the cheese melts.
- Step 4: Remove the pasta to a plate and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and pepper powder. Serve hot garnished with a fresh herb like basil.
Are You Make This Recipe?
So Click Image And Tag On Instagram @allkitchenrecipe_com
I am a food blogger. I search for recipes and write to my blog. we have a small team of two people.
My Name is Shubham Patel And My partner name is Jenish Pateliya. we both work on this website.