STRAWBERRY CAKE also call strawberry shortcake.it’s make in-home and it’s so easy recipe. this recipe uses vanilla strawberry and Whipped Cream.if you like this recipe so also share to your friends and your family member.it’s best recipe.
INGREDIENTS of strawberry shortcake cake
- 1 cup (250 ml) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) salt
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 1/4 cups (310 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1 vanilla beanor1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) vanilla extract
- sliced fresh strawberries 1 1/2 cups (375 ml)
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) sugar
- Split the vanilla bean in half lengthwise. With the tip of a knife, remove the seeds from the vanilla pod.
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries, sugar, vanilla seeds, and pod. Allow macerating for about 15 minutes. Drain. Remove the pod. Set aside.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) 35% cream
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries, whole or cut into wedges for garnish
- In a bowl, whip the cream, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
PREPARATION of fresh strawberry cake
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Butter a 20-cm (8-inch) springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add 125 ml (1/2 cup) of the sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a third bowl, beat the remaining sugar, the butter, egg yolks, and vanilla with an electric mixer. At low speed, add the dry ingredients alternately with the milk.
- Stir a quarter of the meringue into the batter to lighten it. With a spatula, gently fold in the remaining meringue. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Unmould immediately and let completely cool on a wire rack.
Assembly of strawberry poke cake
- Cut the cake in half horizontally to make two slices. Spread 250 ml (1 cup) of the whipped cream on the cut side of each slice. Scatter the drained vanilla strawberries on the whipped cream of a slice of cake. Cover with the other slice of cake whipped cream side down. Garnish the top of the cake with the remaining whipped cream. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
Nutrition Facts of strawberry poke cake
Angel food cake Boston cream pieCheesecakeChocolate cake, strawberry shortcake ice cream, jello poke cake, Bisquick shortcake, Bisquick strawberry shortcake,
chocolate strawberry cake, without frosting fruit case Nabisco Snackwell’s Fat-Free Devil’s Food Cookie CakesPancakesPound cake, butter pound cake, fat-free shortbread cookieShortcakeSponge cake white cake, without frosting yellow cake, with chocolate frosting yellow cake, with vanilla frosting yellow cake, without frostingAngel food cakeSources, include: USDA
|Amount Per 1 piece (1/12 of 10″ dia) (50 g)100 grams1 tube cake (10″ dia, 4-3/8″ high) (596 g)100 grams|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.3 g||0%|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 511 mg||21%|
|Potassium 135 mg||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 59 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber 0.2 g||0%|
|Sugar 31 g|
|Protein 6 g||12%|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|Vitamin D||0%||Vitamin B-6||0%|
About Cake (strawberry cake)
The term “cake” incorporates a long history. The word itself is of Viking origin, from the Germanic language word “kaka”.
The ancient Greeks referred to as cake πλακοῦς (plakous), that was derived from the word for “flat” it had been baked victimisation flour mixed with eggs, milk, nuts, and honey. They conjointly had a cake referred to as “natural”, that was a flat serious cake.
throughout the Roman amount, the name for cake became “placenta” that was derived from the Greek term. A placenta was baked on a pastry base or within a pastry case.
The Greeks fictional brew as a leavener, cooking fritters in vegetable oil, and cheesecakes victimisation goat’s milk. In ancient Rome, the essential dough was typically enriched with butter, eggs, and honey, that created a sweet and cake-like baked sensible. Latin author Publius Ovidius Naso refers to his and his brother’s party and cake in his initial book of exile, Tristia.
Early cakes in the European nation were conjointly basically bread: the foremost obvious variations between a “cake” and “bread” were the spherical, flat form of the cakes, and therefore the change of state technique, that turned cakes over once whereas the change of state, whereas bread was left upright throughout the baking method.
Purpose cakes (strawberry cake)
Cakes are also classified per the occasion that they’re meant. as an example, wedding cakes, birthday cakes, cakes for the primary communion, Christmas cakes, Allhallows Eve cakes, and Pesah plava (a form of cake typically created with matzoh meal) square measure all known primarily per the celebration they’re meant to accompany.
The cutting of a marriage cake constitutes a social ceremony in some cultures. the traditional Roman wedding ritual of confarreate originated within the sharing of a cake.
Particular styles of the cake are also related to explicit festivals, like stollen or chocolate log (at Christmas), coffeecake and simnel cake (at Easter), or mooncake.
There has been a protracted tradition of decorating AN iced cake at Christmas time; different cakes related to Christmas embrace chocolate log and mince pies.
A Lancashire courtship Cake could be a fruit-filled cake baked by a bride-to-be for her betrothed. The cake has been represented as “somewhere between a firm sponge – with a larger proportion of flour to fat and eggs than a cake – and a butter cookie base and was proof of the bride-to-be’s baking skills”.
historically it’s a two-layer cake crammed and flat-top with strawberries or raspberries and topping.
A finished cake is commonly increased by covering it with icing, or icing, and toppings like sprinkles, that also are called “jimmies” in sure components of us and “hundreds and thousands” within the UK.
The icing is typically made up of powdery (icing) sugar, typically a fat of some type, milk or cream, and infrequently flavourings like a flavouring or chocolate. Some decorators use a rolled candy icing. industrial bakeries tend to use lard for the fat, and infrequently whip the lard to introduce air bubbles.
This makes the icing light-weight and spreadable. Home bakers either use lard, butter, margarine, or some combination thence. Sprinkles ar little firm items of sugar and oils that are coloured with food colour.
within the late twentieth century, new cake decorating product became obtainable to the general public. These embrace many specialised sprinkles and even strategies to print photos and transfer the image onto a cake.
Special tools are required for additional advanced cake decorating, like piping baggage and numerous piping tips, syringes and embossing mats. To use a piping bag or syringe, a piping tip is connected to the bag or syringe employing a mechanical device.
The bag or syringe is part stuffed with icing that is typically coloured. exploitation totally different piping tips and numerous techniques, a cake decorator will create many various styles.
Basic decorating tips embrace open star, closed star, basketweave, round, drop flower, leaf, multi, petal, and speciality tips.
associate degree embossing mat is employed to make decorated effects. A cake turntable that cakes are spun upon could also be employed in cake decoration.
Royal icing, candy (or a less sweet version, called almond paste), candy icing (also called sugar paste), and buttercream are used as covering icings and to make decorations. Floral sugarcraft or wired sugar flowers are a very important a part of cake decoration.
Cakes for special occasions, like wedding cakes, ar historically wealthy fruit cakes or sometimes Madeira cakes, that are lined with candy and iced exploitation royal icing or sugar-paste.
they’re finished with piped borders (made with royal icing) and adorned with a piped message, wired sugar flowers, hand-formed candy flowers, candy fruit, piped flowers, or crystallized fruits or flowers like grapes or violets.
I am a food blogger. I search for recipes and write to my blog. we have a small team of two people.
My Name is Shubham Patel And My partner name is Jenish Pateliya. we both work on this website.