Healthy tuna salad recipe with egg
Today I am Going to Be Making a Tuna And Egg Salad Versus Having Egg Salad or Having Plain Tuna Salad Hubby Likes To Have a Combination of The Two Makes For a great High Protein Meal For him. A Quick And Simple Tuna Egg Salad. Make Great Sandwich or Other Just On Cracker.
- 10 Ounces Chunk Tuna Go Out For and broke
- 4 Boiled Egg Diced And Peeled
- Thinly Sliced With Mandolin Small-Small Radishes, Cut into Holes
- 1 Large Celery Stalk Diced
- 1/3 Cup of White Onion Diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- ¼ Cup Of Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Teaspoon Salt
- Little Bit of Black Pepper
- Sandwich for Bread On everyone Favourite Lettuce to Serve With The Salad.
Best Tips Of Tuna Salad Recipe With Egg You Want To Make for Tuna And Egg Salad Nicoise, And Need to Toast together a Can of Tuna 1 Cup Of Small Size cut Lettuce, Half Of Cut Cheery Tomatoes and Pitted Olives, Regular-Sized Chopped Red Bell Pepper and 2 Table teaspoon Balsamic vinaigrette.
Toast Together Spinach Leaves Because after that You Don’t Like to Face any Problem Like This, and After Sliced(Thinly) Red Onion, Also Add Little One White Beans And a Can Of Tuna, Toss With Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add Red Wine Vinegar, Add little Bit of Salt and Black Pepper for Perfect Taste.
We Want To Make for Simple Tuna Quinoa Salad. Then So, Add A Can Of Tuna to a Some Few Cup of Cooked Quinoa. And Please Add a Cup of Pistachios and Feta Cheese in A Sprinkles.