Chocolate recipe sort details
These Chocolate are super delicious and they are free from refined sugar! You can make this 2 ways – One is lactose-free and the other one has a milder taste since I’ve added milk powder. The lactose-free version uses just 3 ingredients!
Since these are made with cocoa powder, they will easily start to melt once out of the freezer. So just pop these into your mouth immediately after taking out of the freezer and enjoy these wonderful homemade chocolates! Guilt-free!
Also, they are so easy to make and takes less than 10 mins, post which all you need to do is wait for this to harden in the freezer. So let’s get started!
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Milk Powder (Skip for Vegan/Lactose Intolerance)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/5 Cup Organic Honey
- 10-15 Almonds (Optional)
- 3 Tbsp Homemade Unsweetened Peanut Butter (Optional)
- Dry roast almonds on a pan or tawa for a few minutes and keep them aside.
- Take a pan and heat coconut oil on a low flame. You can also use a microwave to heat the oil for around 30 seconds.
- Switch off the flame or take it out of the microwave and add Honey.
- You can also use other natural sweeteners or you can use sugar.
- Mix and add the cocoa powder and milk powder while the oil is still warm.
- If the oil is getting cold or you feel the mixture is getting hard, heat a little more on low flame or few seconds in the microwave and mix everything well.
- Now fill this into a mould halfway through. I used a silicone mould. If you don’t have a mould, you can pour this onto a greased steel plate/dish and that should work just fine. Since I had just one mould, I used 2 small plates for all the extra chocolate batter. Also, add all the nuts and peanut butter over this.
- If you are not using Nuts or Peanut Butter you can fill the moulds to the top and deep freeze for 20-30 minutes or until they harden.
- If using nuts and peanut butter, add them after filling the mould halfway. Then cover it with the chocolate liquid. I’ve used roasted almonds and homemade peanut butter. You can even chop the almonds into 2 instead of using the whole. Feel free to add your favourite ingredients like dried cranberries, dried orange peels, nuts, etc.
- Deep freeze until they harden (Around 20 minutes) and your homemade chocolates are ready!
- If you are vegan, lactose intolerant or allergic to nuts & peanuts, you can skip most of these ingredients and just use coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa powder and honey! You can replace Milk Powder with Homemade Almond Powder too. What next? Pop one into your mouth and bliss out!
- Looking forward to your love & support. Do like & comment. If you wish to receive an email every time I post a new article, follow my blog for an update. And subscribe to receive a free e-book on top 10 Indian Kitchen Hacks. Only limited copies!
Other Recipes Follow Below LInk
Food & Travel Enthusiast
I am a food blogger. I search for recipes and write to my blog. we have a small team of two people.
My Name is Shubham Patel And My partner name is Jenish Pateliya. we both work on this website.